Pull up a barstool with me and Shane Page, a former United Methodist pastor, as he tells us the story of his conversion to Catholicism! You don’t want to miss a moment of his fascinating journey, including:
– How working at Chili’s led to a “born again” experience.
– The process of becoming a Methodist pastor. (It took 14 years!)
– Two things that happened in seminary that started his path to Catholicism.
– Doing a Marian consecration as a Protestant.
– The hardest part about finally stepping down as a pastor.
—————————————— SPONSORS ——————————————
Ethos Logos: https://www.elinvestments.net/pints
—————————- GIVING ——————————
Patreon or Directly: https://pintswithaquinas.com/support/
This show (and all the plans we have in store) wouldn’t be possible without you. I can’t thank those of you who support me enough. Seriously! Thanks for essentially being a co-producer co-producer of the show.
—————————- LINKS ——————————-
FREE 21 Day Detox From Porn Course: https://www.strive21.com/
—————————- SOCIAL —————————–
————————— MY BOOKS —————————
Get my NEW book “How To Be Happy: Saint Thomas’ Secret To A Good Life,” out now!
The Porn Myth: https://www.ignatius.com/The-Porn-Myth-P1985.aspx
————————— CONTACT —————————-
Book me to speak: https://www.mattfradd.com/speakerrequestform