In this episode, I explain seven reasons why St. Thomas Aquinas was a great writer, teacher, and saint. Here’s your chance to get to know the Angelic Doctor as a person and learn:
– What Aquinas was like as a kid, and why his own brothers kidnapped him
– What he did when he found a prostitute in his room
– How he found the best arguments both for and against his own positions
– Some of the fantastic questions he asked that we still ask today, like do dogs go to Heaven? (And I tell you what his answers are)
– Why he said you should cry and take hot baths (yes, he said that).
I hope that after this episode, you’ll love Aquinas even more!
—————————————— SPONSORS ——————————————
EL Investments: https://www.elinvestments.net/pints
Catholic Chemistry: https://www.catholicchemistry.com/
—————————- GIVING ——————————
This show (and all the plans we have in store) wouldn’t be possible without you. I can’t thank those of you who support me enough. Seriously!
Thanks for essentially being a co-producer coproducer of the show.
—————————- LINKS ——————————-
FREE 21 Day Detox From Porn Course: https://www.strive21.com/
—————————- SOCIAL —————————–
————————— MY BOOKS —————————
The Porn Myth: https://www.ignatius.com/The-Porn-Myth-P1985.aspx
————————— CONTACT —————————-
Book me to speak: https://www.mattfradd.com/speakerrequestform